London Brick Company Facing Brick Brecken Grey - Pack of 390
Suits both contemporary and traditional build projects.
- Dimensional tolerance - T2
- Dimensional range - R1, Soluble salts - S2
- Frost resistance/durability - F1
- Water absorption - 23%
- Manufactured to BS EN 771-1
- Can be recycled at the end of their use
- High quality facing brick
- F1 bricks are good for general purpose brickwork but are only moderately frost resistant. Areas of concern include exposed garden and retaining walls, cills, cappings, chimneys and copings, and between ground level and a damp proof course. An F2 brick, which has a higher degree of frost resistance, should be chosen in these and similar circumstances.
- Dry weight - 1.95 kgs
- Occasionally there can be a lead time on bricks from the manufacturer. If this is the case, we will let you know as soon as possible