2400mm x 15mm x 15mm Cheshire Mouldings Scotia Pine
Kiln Dried: No
This Pine Scotia is ideal for disguising rough joins and gaps with it's gentle curved, concave design. A perfect finishing touch for wooden flooring projects. Suitable for use on internal corners.
- A simple curved profile with a squared corner for a subtle addition to the decor or end use
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Scotias are avilable in oak, pine, hardwood and light hardwood
- Scotias are a versatile and multipurpose moulding which can go well with a variet of different DIY projects
- Our Scotias are made to exact measurements under strict quality control
- Internal use only
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer